Nice Cars Company Bellingham WA Beware!
Bought a VW Golf TDi from this company.They claim to have tons of experience with TDi (diesels) and the cars come with a 1 year warranty.
Yeah, right! Car had problems literally from the second I test drove it. I should have walked away but they made promises and I needed a car (yes, I was an ***). 3 weeks after I bought the car, the turbo went bad.
This is when their "warranty" turned out to be as worth about what the piece of paper was it was written on. They claimed that the turbos "never go bad" and that it wasn't a covered part. $900 for a new turbo. At that point I did my research and it turns out this is a common problem and they SHOULD have known if they have any knowledge of TDi's.
Talking to other mechanics in the area turned up plenty of evidence that their mechanics aren't trained on TDi's and one look at their "service area" ought to put you off (most legit shops at least have a LIFT!).
A bit more research turned up a fine from the state for selling rebuilt cars and plenty of other complaints from people online.Yeah, my bad for not doing enough due diligence and being suckered, but hopefully this will help others avoid a mistake.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."
- "MattSL, your a fricken joke!!! Why would I want to email you when your so call SafeLink Wireless Resolution team does nothing but send me the same email response to..."