Nice Cars Company Bellingham WA Beware!
Bought a VW Golf TDi from this company.They claim to have tons of experience with TDi (diesels) and the cars come with a 1 year warranty.
Yeah, right! Car had problems literally from the second I test drove it. I should have walked away but they made promises and I needed a car (yes, I was an ***). 3 weeks after I bought the car, the turbo went bad.
This is when their "warranty" turned out to be as worth about what the piece of paper was it was written on. They claimed that the turbos "never go bad" and that it wasn't a covered part. $900 for a new turbo. At that point I did my research and it turns out this is a common problem and they SHOULD have known if they have any knowledge of TDi's.
Talking to other mechanics in the area turned up plenty of evidence that their mechanics aren't trained on TDi's and one look at their "service area" ought to put you off (most legit shops at least have a LIFT!).
A bit more research turned up a fine from the state for selling rebuilt cars and plenty of other complaints from people online.Yeah, my bad for not doing enough due diligence and being suckered, but hopefully this will help others avoid a mistake.c16ac2d
You may also like
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."