1.1K views 0 comments
Featured 100% full

Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs.Six months after the initial payment for a 1996 Passat TDI Wagon and many phone calls later, I received anything but a nicely restored TDI.

Broken brake caliper, loose steering column in the assembly; runs, swirling, ghosting, and scratches all over the "new" paint, diesel leaking down the front of the engine, loose door panels, crooked body lines, both door lock cylinders fell out, old worn and cracked leather seats, stereo loose in the dash, rattling sunroof, a duct taped door latch assembly roller, completely loose door trim on driver's door, cracked plastic trim throughout the interior, rear shocks so bad that the vehicle bounces 5 times + down the road after hitting a bump...with oil leaking out of them ...and on and on...

I knew there was a risk, but I could never in a million years fathom that I could pay so much and get such *** in return, the whole time Bob defending the car and the restoration. I can not believe it.

If only I could rewind the clock.Don't get pulled into Bob's web of deceit.

Had an Experience with Nice Cars Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion