Nice Cars Company - Scammed like I've never been scammed before.
Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs.Six months after the initial payment for a 1996 Passat TDI Wagon and many phone calls later, I received anything but a nicely restored TDI.
Broken brake caliper, loose steering column in the assembly; runs, swirling, ghosting, and scratches all over the "new" paint, diesel leaking down the front of the engine, loose door panels, crooked body lines, both door lock cylinders fell out, old worn and cracked leather seats, stereo loose in the dash, rattling sunroof, a duct taped door latch assembly roller, completely loose door trim on driver's door, cracked plastic trim throughout the interior, rear shocks so bad that the vehicle bounces 5 times + down the road after hitting a bump...with oil leaking out of them ...and on and on...
I knew there was a risk, but I could never in a million years fathom that I could pay so much and get such *** in return, the whole time Bob defending the car and the restoration. I can not believe it.
If only I could rewind the clock.Don't get pulled into Bob's web of deceit.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Passat Tdi Diesel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."