1.1K views
Featured 100% full

Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs.Six months after the initial payment for a 1996 Passat TDI Wagon and many phone calls later, I received anything but a nicely restored TDI.

Broken brake caliper, loose steering column in the assembly; runs, swirling, ghosting, and scratches all over the "new" paint, diesel leaking down the front of the engine, loose door panels, crooked body lines, both door lock cylinders fell out, old worn and cracked leather seats, stereo loose in the dash, rattling sunroof, a duct taped door latch assembly roller, completely loose door trim on driver's door, cracked plastic trim throughout the interior, rear shocks so bad that the vehicle bounces 5 times + down the road after hitting a bump...with oil leaking out of them ...and on and on...

I knew there was a risk, but I could never in a million years fathom that I could pay so much and get such *** in return, the whole time Bob defending the car and the restoration. I can not believe it.

If only I could rewind the clock.Don't get pulled into Bob's web of deceit.

Had an Experience with Nice Cars Company?

Comments

Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more